Wednesday, November 9, 2016




My blog focuses on the ongoing issue of deforestation. Deforestation has a domino effect that leads to big problems in the environment for many different species. It is the destruction of animal habitats that creates extinction and pollutes the environment. My Animoto highlights key concepts on what deforestation is, what its effects are, and what people can do to stop it. I made the video by finding pictures through pixabay and downloading the free ones that were relevant to my topic. I then used Ribbet to edit my photos and make them more personal. I hope my viewer will learn from my Animoto that deforestation is an important issue but there are steps that can be taken to help prevent it from happening. A wordle word cloud is a collaboration of words that provides a visual aid to the viewer and it highlights certain words that are used more frequently or more important by enlarging them. This helps convey the subject matter of my blog because it is visually appealing and informative.





No comments:

Post a Comment